awesome things that have happened:
- I painted my room! its not quite done yet, but it doesnt look as bad as my ‘art’ usually does! i love random art projects, hooray!
- they restocked the fridge with blueberries. enough said!
- our house has an amazing hot tub. I love it. a lot.
- rhythm lounge on the weekend with a random workshop with thomas and alice mei was so so sweet! – its ridiculous how many dance superstars are around the place all the time here!
- have already finished all my workshift for the week, woop! 🙂
- have plans to build a loft for my bed, go dancing 5 nights this week, and finish my assignment early.
- i got fro yo on the weekend. i am fat, and happy.
- I had a LOVELY yontef dinner with Allison and Paul, and Viv and Howard for Rosh Hashana. Happy New Year everyone! xxxxxxxxxx Shana Tova Umetuka.
- Today it is a month since I left for the second time. I wish I could stay here a year, not just a semester. it is WONDERFUL.
- I got a love package of tim tams and chocolate teddies in the mail. I distributed some to the other two ozzies here, but the rest are mine mine mineeeeee…. 🙂 *jealously hoardes tim tams*
- I am going to try blues dancing again tonight. this is its last chance!!!
- I went to my Film DeCal class. we watched Citizen Kane and then discussed it for ten minutes. I get University credit for that! AWESOME! 😀
thats about all that is interesting at the moment! lots of love to everyone, thankyou to Zoltan for the marvelous postcard!
Now I should go to class 🙂
x’s and o’s!